What is Demerol?
Buy pethidine HCL injection online (meperidine) is an opioid pain medication. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic.
Demerol is a strong prescription pain medicine that is used to manage the relief of short-term pain when other pain treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them.
Careless use of Demerol can put you at risk of overdose and death. Even if you take your dose correctly as prescribed you are at risk for opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse that can lead to death.
Pethidine, also known as meperidine and sold under the brand name Demerol among others, is a synthetic opioid pain medication of the phenylpiperidine class. Synthesized in 1938 as a potential anticholinergic agent by the German chemist Otto Eisleb, its analgesic properties were first recognized by Otto Schaumann while working for IG Farben, Germany. Pethidine is the prototype of a large family of analgesics including the pethidine 4-phenylpiperidines (piminodine, anileridine, and others), the prodines (alphaprodine, MPPP, etc.), bemidones (ketobemidone, etc.), and others more distant, including diphenoxylate and analogs.
Pethidine is indicated for the treatment of moderate to severe pain and is delivered as a hydrochloride salt in tablets, as a syrup, or by intramuscular, subcutaneous, or intravenous injection. For much of the 20th century, pethidine was the opioid of choice for many physicians; in 1975, 60% of doctors prescribed it for acute pain and 22% for chronic severe pain. Buy pethidine HCL injection online
Why is Demerol medication prescribed?
Meperidine injection is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It may also be used before and during surgery or other medical procedures. Meperidine injection is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the body senses pain. Buy Demerol online
How should Demerol medicine be used?
Meperidine injection comes as a solution (liquid) to inject subcutaneously (just under the skin), intramuscularly (into a muscle), or intravenously (into a vein). It is usually injected subcutaneously or intramuscularly once every 3 to 4 hours as needed. Use meperidine injection exactly as directed.
Your doctor may adjust your dose of meperidine injection during your treatment, depending on how well your pain is controlled and on the side effects that you experience. Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling during your treatment with meperidine injection. Buy pethidine HCL injection online
If you have used a meperidine injection for longer than a few days, do not stop using it suddenly. If you suddenly stop using meperidine injection, you may experience withdrawal symptoms including restlessness; teary eyes; runny nose; yawning; sweating; chills; muscle, back or joint pain; widening of the pupils; irritability; anxiety; weakness; stomach cramps; difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep; nausea; loss of appetite; vomiting; diarrhea; fast breathing; or fast heartbeat. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
Other uses for Demerol hcl injections
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before using meperidine injection
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to meperidine, any other medications, or ingredients in meperidine injection. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- do not use meperidine injection if you are taking a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), linezolid (Zyvox), methylene blue, phenelzine (Nardil), procarbazine (Matulane), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) or if you have stopped taking any of these medications within the past 2 weeks. Your doctor will probably tell you not to use meperidine injection if you are taking one or more of these medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: cyclobenzaprine (Amrix); dextromethorphan (found in many cough medications; in Nuedexta); lithium (Lithobid, in Librax); medications for migraine headaches such as almotriptan (Axert), eletriptan (Relpax), frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), sumatriptan (Imitrex, in Treximet), and zolmitriptan (Zomig); mirtazapine (Remeron); 5HT3 serotonin blockers such as alosetron (Lotronex), dolasetron (Anzemet), granisetron (Kytril), ondansetron (Zofran, Zuplenz), or palonosetron (Aloxi); selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors such as citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, in Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Brisdelle, Prozac, Pexeva), and sertraline (Zoloft); serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors such as duloxetine (Cymbalta), desvenlafaxine (Khedezla, Pristiq), milnacipran (Savella), and venlafaxine (Effexor); tramadol (Conzip, Ultram); trazodone (Oleptro); or tricyclic antidepressants (‘mood elevators’) such as amitriptyline, clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Silenor), imipramine (Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), and trimipramine (Surmontil). Many other medications may also interact with meperidine, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list. Also tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking narcotic medications for pain or if you have recently taken these medications. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Buy Demerol online. Buy Demerol (meperidine) Online
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John’s wort and tryptophan.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had problems urinating; Addison’s disease (a condition in which the body does not produce certain important chemicals); prostatic hypertrophy (enlargement of a male reproductive gland called the prostate); urethral stricture (narrowing of the opening through which urine leaves the body); seizures; or thyroid, heart, kidney, or liver disease. Buy Demerol (meperidine) Online
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using a meperidine injection, call your doctor.
- you should know that this medication may decrease fertility in men and women. Talk to your doctor about the risks of using meperidine. Buy Demerol (meperidine) Online
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using meperidine injection.
- you should know that meperidine may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that meperidine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
You should not use Demerol if you have severe asthma or breathing problems.
Do not use Demerol if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue injection, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine. Buy Demerol (meperidine) Online
Demerol can slow or stop your breathing, and may be habit-forming. MISUSE OF THIS MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription.
Using this medicine during pregnancy may cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
Fatal side effects can occur if you use Demerol with alcohol, or with other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, continue your normal diet.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Meperidine injection may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of your body
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- pain or redness at the injection site
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
- slowed breathing
- agitation, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), fever, sweating, confusion, fast heartbeat, shivering, severe muscle stiffness or twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, weakness, or dizziness
- inability to get or keep an erection
- decreased sexual desire
- irregular menstruation
- intense happiness
- sad mood
Meperidine injection may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while using this medication.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program. Buy Demerol (meperidine) Online
In case of emergency/overdose
While using meperidine injection, you should talk to your doctor about having a rescue medication called naloxone readily available (e.g., home, office). Naloxone is used to reverse the life-threatening effects of an overdose. It works by blocking the effects of opiates to relieve dangerous symptoms caused by high levels of opiates in the blood. Your doctor may also prescribe you naloxone if you are living in a household where there are small children or someone who has abused street or prescription drugs. You should make sure that you and your family members, caregivers, or the people who spend time with you know how to recognize an overdose, how to use naloxone, and what to do until emergency medical help arrives.
Your doctor or pharmacist will show you and your family members how to use the medication. Ask your pharmacist for the instructions or visit the manufacturer’s website to get the instructions. If symptoms of an overdose occur; a friend or family member should give the first dose of naloxone, call 911 immediately, and stay with you and watch you closely until emergency medical help arrives. Your symptoms may return within a few minutes after you receive naloxone. If your symptoms return, the person should give you another dose of naloxone. Additional doses may be given every 2 to; 3 minutes if symptoms return before medical help arrives.
In case of overdose, call the poison control helpline
Symptoms of overdose may include the following:
- slow or shallow breathing
- difficulty breathing
- extreme sleepiness
- unable to respond or wake up
- loose, floppy muscles
- cold, clammy skin
- slow heartbeat
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor. Your doctor may order certain lab tests to check your body’s response to meperidine.
Before having any laboratory tests (especially those that involve methylene blue), tell your doctor and the laboratory personnel that you are using meperidine. Buy pethidine HCL injection online
This prescription is not refillable. If you continue to have pain after you finish meperidine, call your doctor.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.
Best place to buy Demerol online
Without any doubt, you can get it at the Milestone med store, without a prescription! and with overnight delivery to all US states. Do not hesitate to place your order as we have a 24h available customer support service that will immediately take care of you and all your needs.